Saturday 6 December 2014

Wet tissue.



BellexD

I'm simple, boring, non-adventurous and blur girl would like to make more friends and widen my connections ne. (:

I'm mix 25% Baba/Peranakan, 25% Thai and 50% Chinese but 100% Chinese Singaporean. (:

What I’m doing with my life
I'm currently working as a clerk.

I’m really good at
I'm just good at doing things out of nowhere, randomly and fair good listener too..

The first things people usually notice about me
Are you local?

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
I love to watch horror, comedy, musical movies.

I love to listen to classical songs and from High Society too. So would totally love watch Musical Threate shows. (:

The six things I could never do without
I can't live without my phone, laptop, food, water, medical oil & wet tissue.

I spend a lot of time thinking about
What can i do to improve myself?

On a typical Friday night I am
Would definitely depends on my mood ne. (:

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
i'm here. ??
You should message me if
Just a simple & harmless friendship or perhaps a simple relationship. (:

Hopefully someone decent and normal that I could date. (: And don't judge or see the exterior looks.

Looking for mj kakis. I'm not very good but I fancy playing mj.

If you're looking for someone to have sex with, count me out and don't even think of trying. Screw that if I'm not an

interesting girl to have fun with.

No comments:

Post a Comment