Saturday 13 December 2014

The "Lord Of The Rings" Trilogy,





Initially I am a shy person, but my friends would disagree. I am fun, hardworking, and some may say witty and adorable :) I was born in Tanzania, raised in Bombay and moved to NYC when I was 15. I like to travel, watch movies, spend time with my family and friends, and generally have a good time wherever I am.

What I’m doing with my life - I am a Physician Assistant in Cardiac ICU

I’m really good at - making other ppl comfortable around me ...

The first things people usually notice about me - my smile ...

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food - I love Barnes & Noble :)

The six things I could never do without - / family/friends / iphone / car / MacBook Air

I spend a lot of time thinking about - the stars ...

On a typical Friday night I am - going out with friends .. or watching a movie ..

The most private thing I’m willing to admit - thunderstorms scare me ...

You should message me if - you think u can handle it ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment