Wednesday 10 December 2014

Beginning Of The End.


Movie - coffee - book type of girl.

What I’m doing with my life
Basically I wake up each day, get ready for work, work hard, play hard and unwind harder. Or sleep.

I’m really good at
Counter strike and reading books and tongue twisting.

The first things people usually notice about me
I don't know yet. I have to ask them first.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books by Dan Brown and Paulo Coelho
Movies - anything except grosse movies like Saw and Texas chainsaw
Music - eclectic choice of music
Food - Asian, Italian and Mexican dish are on top of my list

The six things I could never do without
Really? We're doing this here??

I spend a lot of time thinking about
1)Sleep. I'm thinking what time I should go to bed.
2) why do some guys describe themselves as handsome. But they spelled it as "handsom". I mean seriously people....
3) who will die next on the walking dead and game of thrones..
4) when will zombie apocalypse start so I can start shooting people..without remorse
5) where is Amelia earhart?
6) why do tv series writers deviate from the comic book story? It's damn frustrating. Death stroke was shot in the eye by his wife not Green Arrow.
7) is Ebola spreading without us noticing?is this the beginning of the end?

On a typical Friday night I am
Sleeping. Or watching TV series like Arrow, walking dead, GOT...

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Well, it is pretty private so I won't admit it...
You should message me if
You are not a douche bag or a jerk or an a - hole. Please don't be offended if you read this. Okay? Okay.??????

No comments:

Post a Comment