Monday 8 December 2014

My eyes and smile.

 
I like clear endings and beginnings, with no grey areas in between. I want my certainties to remain just so - absolutely rock steady and assured. I want to understand everything and know how to craft just the right question to obtain the answers that I'm looking for.

I am fearless and stubborn and even when life gets a little tricky, I merely take it on the chin and keep going. Self-confident, resourceful, and strong, I am driven to succeed; I work hard and willing to sacrifice anything to get to my goals. I am also complex and secretive, choosing who I divulge my secrets to carefully.

IN LOVE
I love with a fierce devotion and I am deeply passionate. Once I am sure of my partner, my love will be forever, my life will revolve around that person, and I will be forever loyal. I will love my partner passionately and will do anything for him. I will promote his career, and I will never hear a bad word spoken about him. I will defend him to the hilt and praise him, building his self-esteem. I am attractive, and so I might have people buzzing round me like flies. Although I will enjoy the attention, I see flirting as an insult, and my loyal devotion means I will stay faithful to my chosen partner.

FOR FUN
I've been living my life in front of a computer for some time now. If I'm not at work, I watch movies, stream for TV shows, go to malls, and do other boring stuffs..

I've always wanted to explore my surroundings and try to do exciting things.. Only, I couldn't get a chance to do so. I don't wanna limit myself from having fun just because I'm afraid of a lot of things.

Heights (Ridge Zipline, Cable Car and Bungee Jumping), Sharks (Dive in a cage surrounded by sharks) Guns (Firing)

I'm looking for someone who will be willing to do all this things with me.
What I’m doing with my life
Living my life for myself, not for others!
I’m really good at
Singing
The first things people usually notice about me
My eyes, and smile..
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
MOVIES:
Taken 1 & 2
The Avengers
Ironman 1, 2 & 3
Expendables

SHOWS
Dexter
Castle
The Walking Dead
CSI New York
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
Da Vinci's Demons
Spartacus
I spend a lot of time thinking about
What my future will be like..
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
Too private! lol
You should message me if
I want to meet someone that is not afraid to show his emotions. Someone who knows how to treat a woman right. I love texting, and if you send me a message, and I like you, I would expect us to keep our communication through Whatsapp or BBM.

I've been treated bad before. Emotional torture, verbal abuse, lies, cheating.. Now, I decided that I DON'T WANT to deal with anymore FILIPINOS, even any other ASIAN GUYS. After all I've been through, I believe that I have the right to choose who I wanna be with, so please respect that. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment