Thursday 4 December 2014

Moment



I have my head firmly on my shoulders, feet rooted to the ground, eyes on the stars (and consciousness sometimes in the 5th dimension).

Living in the bustling city keeps things interesting and makes me feel alive. Long walks amongst nature, scenic drives, the smell of the salty ocean, and travel, travel, travel are my respite.

I'm not outdoorsy but I have a sense of adventure and I enjoy different experiences. People are often surprised that I have sky-dived (loved it), bungee jumped (hated it), snow-skiied (I'm terrible), scuba dived (I'm in awe) and I enjoy riding (horses). I still want to learn to sail because I feel free and calm around water, and i love boats.

I treasure my quiet moments doing the most mundane of things ... relaxing at home with music, a book, a drink ... an evening swim, a walk in my neighbourhood with my shiba-inu.

I can discuss and debate the commercial world, yet, I am as comfortable talking about metaphysics, spirituality, and all other seemingly 'hippy' stuff, without going off the edge. (Yes I meditate but I'm also attached to my phone. No I'm not vegan and I'm not yoga obsessed)

As much as I love talking, I am an excellent listener. I am genuinely interested in people. I value EQ, independence, goals, authenticity and street-smarts, a gentle heart and a passionate soul.

What I’m doing with my life
Embracing every moment as positively as I can, relaxing into every breath, looking forward to what's next.
I’m really good atlistening procrastinating bringing a different perspective
seeing beauty in the little things dishing out wisdom I seldom remember to use myself.

... anything I put my heart and my mind to.

The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I hate being vulnerable. But I have learnt that it is not the same as being fragile. Fragility is weakness. Vulnerability is beauty and strength.

You should message me if
Your mind, heart and soul, are well-travelled, adventurous, balanced and hungry for more.

Tell me what moves you and what inspires you the most in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment