Monday 15 December 2014

Love Country Music!

What I’m doing with my life Formally taught in the intricate science of how to make computers work but realized that just using them is much better. So now makes a living just creating or appreciating words and art that comes out of them.

Working on getting as many entry stamps on my passport as possible on the side.

The first things people usually notice about me Eyes. Smile. Or that i'm nice when really, what i was aiming for was cool or badass.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food Books: I am an equal opportunity reader!

Movies: Romantic comedies and holiday movies, obviously. Any other genre is okay really, just no horror movies!

Shows: Currently loving Suits, Grey's Anatomy, Game of Thrones, Sleepy Hollow and some comedies like 2 Broke Girls, The Neighbors and Undateable. Previously loved The X-Files, One Tree Hill, Prison Break and Fringe.

Music: Love country music! And the oldies but the goodies, give me the 80s or the 90s any day and I'm happy.

Food: I can eat anything really, as long as they do not look or smell gross. The six things I could never do without What kind of crazy is this?! I was born and raised in a third world country. As long as I am alive and healthy and there is world peace, I can make do with very little.

I spend a lot of time thinking about ...what else do I have to do today? And counting the days till the photo opportunity in the next amazingly beautiful place I will find myself in.

On a typical Friday night I am Mostly at home, relaxing with a good book, movie or tv show. Otherwise, with friends enjoying good food or having lots of laughs over coffee.

You should message me if No ifs, send that message now! For all we know the world could end tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment