Saturday 6 December 2014

Silly things.



I'm adventurous, spontaneous, stubborn, honest, frank and crazy at times.

Personal growth and experiences are important to me. generally willing to try out new hobbies or activities that intrigue me.

Enjoys traveling, sports (trying to pick up tennis at the moment), the nature and outdoor, movies, photography, mahjong.
What I’m doing with my life
committing most of my time to my role as account manager for corporates currently. enjoy the process of understanding my clients' business, the commodities industry and acquiring knowledge and skills to handle them

aspiring to be a social entrepreneur (eventually), trying to consolidate my thoughts and work on some business ideas

volunteering for the community
I’m really good at
listening, a shoulder to lean and cry on, keeping secrets, having fun, doing silly things and being spontaneous
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books
- the monk who sold his ferrari
- hunger games
-

Movies
- The Notebook
- Sixth Sense
- Shawshank Redemption
-

Shows
- Grey's Anatomy
- The L Word
- Modern Family
-

Food
current favourite is Korean food / non-beef eater / like to try new food and check out new places
The six things I could never do without
friends, me time, activities to do, fresh air, sky and sun
I spend a lot of time thinking about
how do i get to my goals

why people do what they do

where to go next!
On a typical Friday night I am
- chilling over good company, food and music
- gym
- mahjong
- work (if i really have to...)
- events and etc
You should message me if
you're adventurous, outgoing and wanna to do something for the weekend. Or... like what you read about me and wanna know more =)

No comments:

Post a Comment