Thursday 4 December 2014

Life



Life is short.
Might as well make the most out of it! That is what I am striving for on an everyday basis.
It has led me to visiting remote locations, meeting colorful people, and trying out things I would not have imagined.

What I’m doing with my life
Traveling the world. Seeking to be kind, compassionate, smart, humble, strong, friendly, polite, honest, fit, easy going,

responsible, and free at the same time.

I’m really good at
Making faces! Honestly I don't really know. Perhaps I don't fit into stereotypes well. Some say I'm good at skiing or

math. Friends say I'm good at Guitar Hero. Strangers say I'm easy to talk to. Whether any of that is true is up to you to

decide. In the meantime I will be making faces. ;-) Because at the end of the day only happiness counts.

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Anything featuring mindless explosions, fantastical worlds, or futuristic universes. Well that was pretty straight

forward. Lets add some Studio Ghibli and Unusual Suspects to the mix. Might end up with an Eternal Sunshine of the

Spotless Mind in The Grand Budapest Hotel. I don't even know why I like that movie but it's great.

You should message me if
You made it this far. Just go ahead a send me a message already. Can't go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment