Thursday 11 December 2014

Making People Laugh.


I am into anything about the Arts!
Usually on my free time, I like to watch movies and would like to find that special someone whom I can hold hands with and to cuddle!
I would like to make new friends.

I will reject any offers for sex as i want to keep my virginity for my husband.
But I am fine with reading any sad life/fustration/happiness/boredom.
Because I like to judge people from their daily lifes.
My friends call me the wise one, if u need advice.
So how about you message me and maybe we will walk into each other's life, perhaps.
Perhaps.
perhaps.

What I’m doing with my life
Working and having fun.
I’m really good at
drinking, making people laugh

Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Books: Ikea Catalogue
Music: J-rock + K-indie + Mandopop,
Food: Japanese Food!
Movies: The Ring, Resident Evil, Underworld, Rurouni Kenshin...

The six things I could never do without
Friends
Mangas
Money
My Blanket
Air
Pen simply because I like to write and draw

I spend a lot of time thinking about
How to be filial, how to be free, how to be successful and ultimately, how to be sexy

On a typical Friday night I am
Chilling with my friend over coffee or alcohol

You should message me if
you can hold conversations, and you are attracted to me.
Oh yah, I dun reply to 'hi' if you are a man, start ur conversation better please.

No comments:

Post a Comment