Sunday 7 December 2014

Harmony And Joy


I love exercises. Some to mentioned are: bending over to look at plants, walking from the room to kitchen, stretching out hands at the grocery aisle for food, flexing arms to open fridge door etc etc

Define the right one...? Well at a certain age, the ability to get along compromise with a certain chemistry and spark in the right degree and both realises that time spent tog in peace harmony and joy are the only things we own n have control over will generally excel at working life out together and needless to say a blissful loving relationship.

I’m really good at
Selecting my favourite piece of jewellery. Wink* and shopping of course

The six things I could never do without
Crossing my ankles
The touch skin to skin
Growing the sanctity of love with a safe partner
Blooming with joys loving with ease
Sinking into time, nice fabrics, water or grass or the air ...holding hands with him or her I think I felt eternity in an instant and I miss him and her

I spend a lot of time thinking aboutShopping
The waiting moments before shopping while waiting to go shopping
Lives of passerbys
The face of the artist when making art or music
The canvas under the sea
My dream coming true
Realising I'm only a morning dew in God's eyes
Night flight with angels
The spiritual world and religions
The kindness in the evil and the evilness in the kind
Inner circle of luxury lifestyle and a life I love living
I love the taste and texture of natural Greek yoghurt in my mouth.
On a typical Friday night I am
Thinking should I reconcile with a lost friend or let it bury in quicksand
Most likely with wine and a beautiful memory to come
Dreaming of having a partner who value space and time as much as I do.
Wanting to get hitch haha
Having someone to bring me shopping

You should message me if
You don't have a habit of coughing and cracking knuckles.
You're ready to live in the moment with me over wine and joy... Sparkles and bubbles ha

No comments:

Post a Comment